Friday, January 7, 2011

Ales GP 1.00

It has been a while since I last posted about a circuit I have been working on. This has been due to the fact that my computer suffered a major failure in mid December of 2011, which was right before I went away for the holiday break.

Ales GP was ready to be released only 2 days before my computer died and therefore, I was unable to release the circuit back then. I am pleased to finally get it out there for the Rfactor community. You all will be able to find Ales GP on both Rfactorcentral and Nogripracing within the coming days. It all depends on how fast the servers approve my latest circuit.

I should say that my Ales is only remotely related to the real Circuit d'Ales in France. I took the basic 'outer' course and adapted it to be my own. My version does not mimic the camber and elevation changes that the real circuit has, but rather takes an enjoyable new approach to the circuit map.
I have added my own fast chicane towards the final turn that slows down Touring Cars a bit, but should not affect F1 open wheeler type cars. This is because I found it difficult arresting the speed from Porsche Carerra Cup cars going into the final fast Right / Left chicane / corners. This also helps to claim this version as my own.

Please check my

Rodrrico - The Circuits Thread


in the coming days for links to where you can download Ales GP 1.0.

As always, this circuit has been entirely created by me for the community as a 'funfactor' circuit. So please don't view this for its historical inaccuracies. I just don't care if it doesn't measure up to its real world counterpart. But thank you all once again for your positive comments on my other circuits. Those comments, likes and scores keep me interested in making circuits for you all.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment