Monday, November 7, 2011

Avignon Progress

I understand that I have been neglecting my circuit design for what has become months. This is hopefully beginning to change with these :




While the circuit has a long way to go, it is clear to see that progress has started up once more. I have not populated the circuit with some trees, the two pontoons the key medieval city wall. I have already play tested with the trees and found that cars hit invisible walls, so I want to be sure to fix this before continuing on the pit buildings and all other objects. Finally I will change / add roads to make it feel a little more real.


I will have updates by Friday this week (at this stage), so check back then for more information on Avignon's progress. Currently I rate the circuit as 0.10 complete - quite a way to go!

1 comment:

  1. I see the time away has not diminished your skills. . . .

    Welcome Back Rod ! ! !

    ReplyDelete