Saturday, January 21, 2012

Megaupload.com Closed

Yes they have sadly cracked down on excellent share site meggaupload.com. I had Rfactor content on there as had quite literally thousands of other sim racing users.

It looks like we now have far less channels to get out our perfectly legal content to the wonderful world. In my eyes, this may be the beginning of the end to the illusion of freedom that we have with the internet. This is truly a sad day for the USA and the rest of us across the globe. Fortunately, my tracks I have posted here are local content of NoGirpRacing and you can all still access my content for download and play. I found this out reading on Virtualr.net

That's it guys. I will keep making tracks, but perhaps in years to come we will be forced to share our own private content privately via emails - sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment