Saturday, May 14, 2011

Lower Manhattan INDY 1.0 - Released

That's right, I have finally finished the first release of the new lower Manhattan GP layout (dubbed INDY).

It has been a long time coming, though now it should be up on Rfactorcentral and I know it is up and already clocking the downloads
at NoGrip Racing. I have been working on this on and off for the past 3 months. I barely have had a chance to touch it for some time due to work commitments. Though I recently got a new and better working hours job, which has ultimately helped me to complete this circuit and have a normal life once more.

Check the Circuits Thread here to find the exact page links to this circuit. I have also updated a few links as now I have put more circuits to NoGripRacing. NoGrip is vastly becoming my favourite upload site as I can see exactly how many downloads it has reached, as well as the great Thanks and comments I get from the community. It is this feedback that keeps me uploading my creations for you all.

As always, there will be more circuits to come in the not so far off future. So check back here regularly for updates from me about news of my progress on new tracks. I hope you all enjoy the new release. I know that the AIW is not the best. I have been working with Rockett_Man (rfactorcentral name) to develop a new AIW. He made the old one, but I tweaked the layout once more and therefore his AIW did not work, so I made one for the initial release.

Okay that's all for now, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment